Mr. Komamura joined CBRE in 2011 as Director of Finance and was promoted to Japan CFO in 2014. In his CFO capacity, he oversaw controllership, treasury, financial planning and analysis, client accounting service and M&A in Finance as well as IT and General Affairs Operations. In September 2015, he took on a second role as Executive Director of Asset Management and in October 2016, in recognition of his leadership and business ability, he was promoted to Managing Director of Asset Services.
Mr. Komamura has 20-years of experience in accounting and financial management with several multi-national businesses in Japan. Prior to joining CBRE, he held the position of Vice President of Accounting and Finance at AMB Property Corporation in Japan where he was responsible for leading financial operations for teams in China, Singapore, Korea and Japan.
Mr. Komamura holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Finance from Loyola Marymount University in USA as well as MBA in International Accounting from Chuo Graduate School of Accounting in Japan.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
- Guest Lecturer – Real Estate, Senshu University (Japan)
- 2nd Grade JCCI Official Business Skill Test in Bookkeeping (Japan)
- Money Lending License (Japan)
- Loyola Marymount University, USA – Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Chuo Graduate School of Accounting, Japan – MBA in International Accounting